The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative and programmatic support for the entire Admissions department, which encompasses three campuses. This Administrative Assistant position supports the Admissions Department Client Relations Management (CRM) system for all three Palmer campuses.
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Admissions and Recruitment, this position supports all other Admissions personnel as necessary.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position has primary responsibility for supporting the Department’s use of Salesforce CRM including:
- Administrative electronic records data entry and maintenance; preparing and/or assisting in report preparation and related duties;
- Source code collaboration and maintenance
- Records duplication and merging
- Cloning opportunities management
- Admissions applications entry and maintenance
- Resolution of any integration issues or business process issues between Power Campus and Salesforce CRM, in collaboration with application coordinator
- Development and maintenance of applicable Salesforce CRM policy and procedure manual and event management support within CRM
- Oversee and maintain confidential files
- Manage the assignments and work for Admissions work study students.
- Provide assistance in the administration of departmental or other functions including organization/management of special programs/projects and the development and implementation of administrative procedures.
- Provide support and backup for various clerical duties including receiving and screening phone calls, processing mail, maintaining filing systems, ordering and maintaining of supplies, and other related duties.
- Provide assistance to students, alumni, faculty, staff, patients, visitors, etc. as needed.
- Perform all responsibilities in a manner that fully complies with Palmer’s Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Perform assigned duties with time pressures and frequent interruptions
- Use general office equipment and other necessary equipment
- Use personal computer and various software packages
- Multitask and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Analyze and resolve difficult problems
- Communicate effectively
- Work various hours as job requires.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma; Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred; one year of clerical experience; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Perform sedentary to light work in a ventilated, lighted and temperature - controlled office setting
- Frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, sit, lift objects up to 30lbs. and perform other similar actions throughout the workday