Bilingual Electronic Lending Officer (ELO)
IHMVCU, the largest credit union in the Quad City area, serving more than 120,000 members and over $1.2 billion in assets is seeking an Electronic Lending Officer. This position will be located at the Milan, Illinois branch.
The successful candidate will need the following skills/qualifications:
- Two year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional bilingual skills in Spanish and English
- Strong history of proven sales performance
- Thorough knowledge of sales, product and services; ensures appropriate application of the credit union’s policies and procedures.
- Ability to plan, organize, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures, and coordinate multiple projects.
At IHMVCU we are committed to being Pathfinders for our members. This means we build deep, long term relationships to help our members along their financial journey. In our organization the ELO role is a key position in assisting our members achieve financial freedom by meeting their short and long term financial goals. The ELO will interact with several members and team members daily through all available remote channels including phone, chat, and email. This person will be responsible for processing any loan requests in a professional and timely manner. It is expected for the ELO to profile, interview and provide follow up to ensure our members or potential members needs are fulfilled. This person will recognize opportunities and attract new business by profiling and effectively communicating while reviewing members credit reports. Monthly sales goals including loan production and add on sales will be expected to be met on an individual and department basis.
IHMVCU offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, including 401(k) with company match, holiday pay, vacation benefits, and health insurance including dental and vision. If you want a glimpse of what it’s like to work here, watch our ‘Get Your Slice of the Pie’ video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm9V_ELd5E8.
Move Up your career at IHMVCU with this great opportunity!
To apply: https://www.ihmvcu.org/membership/why-ihmvcu/careers/career-opportunities
- Sitting: Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Finger, handle, touch: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm. Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Up to 10 lbs.
- Visual acuity to do things such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.