2022-2023 School Year:
Must hold a Paraprofessional License, through the Illinois State Board of Education.
Paraprofessionals : Various Buildings, Various Positions with Various Hours.
Please submit an online application along with your license and references, through the Frontline Recruiting & Hiring site, on the Moline-Coal Valley School District website: http://www.molineschools.org, under CAREERS > SUPPORT STAFF.
Experience with children is required. In addition, this person shall possess the personal characteristics and ability to work closely and cooperatively with district staff.
Salary: As assigned by the MESPA Guidelines
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Classroom Paraprofessional shall be directly responsible to the building Principal, but work with the classroom teacher to facilitate successful learning experiences for children.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Work under the direction of the classroom teacher
- Work directly with students.
- Reinforce Teacher instruction.
- Work with small groups in the classroom.
- Assist with student assessment.
- Perform other duties assigned by the classroom Teacher and/or building Principal, which the employee is qualified to perform.