JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for providing excellent banquet dining service to all guests in an efficient, courteous and professional manner displaying a high standard of guest services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Responsibilities include setting up banquet rooms, setting tables and decorating buffet lines.
- Performs necessary tasks to service guests, i.e.; taking and filling all food, drink orders, and assisting in maintaining guests dining area in a clean and neat manner.
- Use daily maintenance of all bar equipment.
- Responsible for pre-bussing tables and taking dirty dished to the dish station.
- Responsibilities include maintaining par levels related to inventory ordering and restocking as needed.
- Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of all promotions and events.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to successfully complete TIPS trained and receive a Basset Card
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Ability to carry 6 or more dinners on a large tray.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations