The Banquet Manager assures smooth, efficient and financial sound operation of Banquets. Lead the banquet team effort with effective communication and professionalism. To ensure the highest standards of quality and guest service, Understand and execute the financial objectives of the operation to include beverage and labor costs. Be able to interact with other departments to ensure the goals of the organization are achieved.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to ensure the highest standards of quality by developing and enforcing standard drink recipes and training procedures.
- Accountable for budgetary costs to include beverage cost, labor cost and controllable expenses.
- Scheduling of hourly personnel.
- Responsible for hiring and training through hands on job training. Demonstrating professional Banquet techniques and methods as well as projecting a professional attitude and manner at all times.
- Adheres to all Human Resources policies & procedures, completes appropriate paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper execution and quality control of banquet events
- Schedule and conduct daily department pre-shifts and department meetings bi-monthly.
- Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews.
- Maintains a safe, sanitary and organized work environment.
- Complete beverage menu knowledge.
- Knowledge of all promotions and events.
- All other duties as assigned.