JOB SUMMARY: To ensure excellent guest service in a timely manner, consistent quality products, and a fun dining experience. Responsible for sanitary food handling and preparing menu items, clean up of prep area, or any other duties needed or assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Prepares and produces menu items to standards in a quick and efficient manner.
- Prepare items such as but not limited to salads, appetizers, steaks & seafood, etc
- Responsibilities include maintaining par levels related to inventory ordering and restocking as needed.
- Responsibilities include maintaining a clean and organized kitchen.
- Controls food production in all work areas including proper cooking methods, proper cooking times and temperature.
- Maintains assigned station and equipment in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Responsibilities include ensuring the safety and security of team members and guests.
- Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of all promotions and events.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in pantry, fry cook, broiler, and sauté.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Successfully complete the Food Service Sanitation training program within their first 90 days of employment
- Basic sanitation laws of local health department skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
- Able to work flexible shifts
- This position is working with standard kitchen equipment, in coolers & freezers, sometimes slippery floors.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 40#), stretch, bend, stoop and standing for long periods of time.