JOB SUMMARY: To ensure excellent guest service in a timely manner, consistent quality products, and a fun dining experience. Responsible for recording all guest transactions in the point of sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for completing assigned side work and checklist.
- Responsibilities include ringing in guests in a timely manner and correctly according to tender. Always making eye contact and use the guest name when possible.
- Responsibilities include keeping work areas clean and organized.
- Responsibilities include following company policies related to dealing with received revenue, signing out banks or drawers, and closing out revenue centers.
- Use Point Of Sale InfoGenesis systems.
- Responsibilities include maintaining par levels related to inventory ordering and restocking as needed.
- Knowledge of all promotions and events.
- All other duties assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Ability to professionally handle situations that may arise due to intoxicated guests
- Must be able to successfully complete TIPS trained and receive a Basset Card
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.