JOB SUMMARY: To ensure excellent guest service in a timely manner, consistent quality products, and a fun dining experience. Responsible for recording all guest transactions in the point of sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for completing assigned side work and checklist.
- Responsibilities include ringing in guests in a timely manner and correctly according to tender. Always making eye contact and use the guest name when possible.
- Responsibilities include keeping work areas clean and organized.
- Knowledge of all promotions and events.
- All other duties assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.