JOB SUMMARY: Performs the drop and count of all gaming revenues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
· Responsible for the Table Drop and Bill Validator Drop Box collection/drop process.
· Responsible for the counting and recording of Electronic Gaming Device bill validator drop boxes and Table game drop boxes.
· A Count Team Member may assume the duties of the Count Team Supervisor for a shift, if so designated. The Count Team Member will be designated prior to his/her shift by the Count Team Supervisor.
· Maintain compliance with Internal Controls during processes.
- Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of all promotions and events.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills
- Cash Handling experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to do repetitive bending, lifting and kneeling.
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
- Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations
- Able to be confined to a small area for a long period of time
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.