JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for checking guests in and out of hotel, collecting rent, processing refunds and taking future reservations. Responsible for assisting guests with information and requires a high degree of customer interaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Checking in and out of guests while working with pc based property management system.
- Accept room reservations and handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Reconcile cash drawer at end of each shift.
- Process appropriate paperwork.
- Post miscellaneous room charges to guest folios and coordinate with bell staff to assist guests with luggage.
- Ensure department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.