The Player Development Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and executing promotions to ensure profit growth and retention of current customers while acquiring new customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Communicate the marketing strengths and opportunities as a result of data base analysis
- Responsible for the design and execution of host strategies that will drive play to the establishment
- Development and implementation of strategies to increase data base customers. Execution, tracking and reporting of said strategies.
- Work with hosts and oversee all areas of responsibility therein.
- Develop strategies with hosts that will enhance play and increase revenue.
- Ensure that promotions are creative, and bring energy to the property and maintain competitive position.
- Oversee the scheduling of hosts, ensuring that all property events and functions are represented properly.
- Prepare financial pro forma/ post forma projections
- Compiles and evaluates confidential customer play data to facilitate mentioned strategies.
- Communicates all events and information related to the host program to all operation departments.
- Supports and coordinates the direct marketing efforts, including executing the direct mail strategies for existing, new, and potential customers, and the Player Development department.
- Ability to lead by setting a professional example.
- Must possess leadership and mentoring skill
- 5 - 10 years' prior experience in casino marketing and/or player development preferred.
- Demonstrated success in the development of creative and innovative special events, promotions and strategies in order to successfully increase player activity as it relates to capturing, maintaining and reclamation of casino players and their level of play.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing or work experience equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative, organizational and decision making abilities
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts that include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Not sure about applying and would like to know more first? The recruiter hosts office hours from 2 – 3 PM ET every Wednesday for virtual chats (mobile friendly platform). http://bit.ly/29T7YHz Click to register for chat.