JOB SUMMARY: To ensure excellent guest service in a timely manner, consistent quality products, and a fun dining experience. Responsible for getting drinks, clearing tables and resetting tables. Keeping wait stations clean and organized or any other duties needed or assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain the highest standard of professionalism when interacting with guests and co-workers.
- Have complete product knowledge, be able to describe all menu items, have basic wine knowledge, be able to suggest and present wine tableside, have basic liquor knowledge and able to garnish all beverages.
- Make specific suggestions and recommendations to increase guest check average.
- Responsibilities include taking orders from guests in a timely manner and correctly according to order given. Using the guests name when possible.
- Responsibilities include keeping work areas clean and organized.
- Use daily maintenance of all bar equipment.
- Responsibilities may include receiving funds.
- Responsibilities include maintaining par levels related to inventory ordering and restocking as needed.
- Knowledge of all promotions and events.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to successfully complete TIPS trained and receive a Basset Card
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills