Assist IMAGE Club Manager/Assistant Manager.
Act as a liaison between IMAGE Club Hosts and Manager and Assistant Manager
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Assume the duties of the Manager and Assistant Manager in their absence. (Within scope of authority)
- May be assigned for scheduling or assigning shift duties to staff.
- Reconciliation and disbursement of petty cash
a. Ensure that all petty cash disbursements are accompanied with receipts.
b. Submit petty cash receipts to accounting on a timely basis to ensure a working level of available petty cash at all times.
- Print reports and perform auditing procedures when necessary. (Within scope of authority)
- Ensure all departmental and company policies, procedures and Internal Controls are followed.
- Ensure that all groups are greeted promptly and that they receive everything stated on the update.
a. May be asked to create bus groups or any other groups in Oasis.
b. Ensure envelopes contain cards and meal vouchers when necessary.
- Counsel or discipline staff members when necessary and document information as needed.
a. Ensure documentation is well written, accurate, legible, and complete.
- Handle customer complaints. If resolution requires more authority, refer guest to Image Club Manager or Assistant Manager and provide all details.
- Knowledge and ability to perform all duties within the department.
- Assist Image Club Manager/Assistant Manager in ensuring smooth operation of department.
- May assist IMAGE Club Manager in creating or updating Bonus Events for promotions or coupon offers.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have computer knowledge.
- Must be able to use a 10 key calculator.
- Must posses good “problem solving” skills.
- Must be flexible in work schedule.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent is desired.
- Previous bookkeeping and auditing experience preferred.
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to work in this position.