Produce clean, dry and sanitized dishware in a timely manner while keeping trashcans empty and kitchen floors clean.
- Wash, rinse and sanitize all pots, pans, dishes, silverware and glassware.
- Empty garbage cans as needed.
- Cleans work area including equipment, floors and walls in kitchen and surrounding areas.
- Keep work area neat, clean and organized.
- Ensure workstation is stocked of needed equipment and cleaning supplies.
- Perform as a team member and assist fellow employees to ensure a smooth operation.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Maintain current knowledge of daily menu and prices.
- Role model the GuestPath Universal Service Standards interacting positively through relationships with guests, coworkers, and supervisors displaying genuine concern and mutual respect for people’s needs.
- Demonstrate skill in dealing with customer complaints, using active listening skills to defuse difficult and sometimes emotionally charged situations to maintain the customer’s goodwill.