Freelance Spanish-Language Translator
St. Ambrose University is seeking applicants to support our freelance Spanish-language translation needs in the communications & marketing department.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish
- Ability to translate marketing content from English to Spanish, maintaining brand voice, cultural appropriateness, effectiveness, and consistency across translated materials
- Understanding of marketing terminology and relevant cultural nuances
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
In addition to submitting a resume as part of the application process, candidates are asked to submit a brief cover letter OR link to a digital portfolio containing relevant samples of work. Please submit these materials to https://stambroseuniv.applicantlist.com. Review of applicants will begin immediately.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.