provide assistance and support across a variety of program content areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Assist other program staff with program guidelines and act as backup for receptionist as needed.
- Verify/certify that files are complete and do data entry as needed.
- Prepares bills for payment, purchase orders, monthly statements, daily schedules, and other vouchers as needed.
- Assist with intake and referral of customers as requested.
- Must have a working knowledge of program guidelines.
- Interacts with and assists other staff and customers in the completion and compilation of paperwork, updating of forms, collecting information and communicating regularly on various program issues.
- Perform general clerical duties, which may include taking meeting minutes, maintaining department calendar and assisting in the preparation of all reports and other documents as requested.
- Assists with program delivery as needed including meeting with customers, delivery meals to customers, handling customer complaints and follow-up with customers.
- May be directed to perform data entry and all related functions as it pertains to program guidelines. Must have a working knowledge of computer programs including Excel and Word and a willingness to learn more.
- Must attend meetings and trainings as required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have basic mathematical skills and be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and, percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation and proof of insurability
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in the use of 10 key, keyboard, other office equipment and proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows and Office software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and listen. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds as it relates to the office environment and/or meal delivery. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet as generally associated with an office environment.