Carrier Sales Representative
At Ecogistics it’s the people that make the difference. We keep our word, we are focused, and we are determined to deliver an excellent experience every time, and now you can too.
As a Carrier Sales Representative for Ecogistics you will build and foster relationships with carriers, negotiate prices, and actively manage loads from inception to delivery over the phone and via email with the goal of meeting and exceeding the customer’s needs.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CARRIER SALES REP:
- Make persistent and effective sales calls over the phone that result in building and maintaining a network of qualified carriers to cover customer needs;
- Book loads by effectively working through sales cycle;
- Calculate buy and sell rates;
- Communicate with carrier and customer to and through delivery to ensure successful delivery;
- Manage assigned daily operational and administrative tasks;
- Provide quick, accurate and professional resolutions for pickup, transit and delivery-related problems; and
- Meet (or exceed) productivity goals consistently.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Organized with attention to detail
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to function well in fast-paced & team-oriented environment.
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience in transportation or logistics industry preferred, but not required.
- Previous customer service and / or sales experience preferred, but not required.
- $38,000 - $50,000 per year
- Commission eligible
- Bonus eligible
Ecogistics is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that all aspects of employment should be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs
To learn more about Ecogistics, visit our website at www.ecogistics.org